Monday, April 5, 2010

Christina Aguilera Perfume!

OMG...I am so very excited again! A few years back Christina Aguilera came out with a perfume I just "had"to have and my sweet boyfriend (now husband!) of course got it for me. He had to get it on ebay, however, as they did not sell it in the USA! Why, I will never know. It was such an amazing smelling perfume. Well, I have been very sparse with it since it is no longer on ebay or anywhere here in the USA, however, just the other day I found a website in London that sells it and I am so very excited. The price is actually very reasonable as is the shipping cost. In addition, I guess they made a "night" version that I have never seen!

Christina Aguilera ~ Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum combines luxurious jasmine with notes of blueberry, mandarin, peach, lily of the valley, ripe plum accords and a sensual base of vanilla, musk, amber and sandalwood.
Christina Aguilera by Night ~ Christina Aguilera By Night opens with playful accords of freesia, red apple and mandarin over sparkling fruity-floral notes. The heart of the fragrance is beautiful vanilla blossom that warms gently into the base of seductive and amber and pure vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment