Monday, April 5, 2010

So You Think You Can Dane ~ Get Fit

So, for Christmas I asked for the new SYTYCD Get Fit DVD's. One, because I am a HUGE SYTYCD fan and second, because I thought it might be a fun way to get me interesting in exercising. Sadly, to this day I have not used them yet. But, now that I am trying to start exercising again - I think I am going to give them a try. They seem like a lot of fun and are something a bit more exciting that just walking on the treadmill, right?

The DVD's tackle all kinds of different dance/workout routines. for example, Twitch tackles hip-hop, Katee jams to jazz, Dmitry performs Cha-Cha, Courtney does Disco, Travis’ expertise is Contemporary and Lauren gives the guys a run for their money in Hip-Hop.

So, I am going to try and incorporate these DVD's into my workout. Maybe once or twice a week inbetween my treadmill workouts. I"ll keep you posted on my thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment