Monday, April 5, 2010

Exercise ...

So, I have put it off and put it off long enough. It's time to try and get back into "shape". Well, not sure I have been in "shape" for a while but you get my point. After the wedding, I was so stressed and just wanted to relax and eat anything and everything under the sun I thought I would take a break from eating "healthy" foods and working out. But, I can feel my jiggle "getting jiggy with it" more and more!!

So, last week I got on the treadmill twice. I know, not much but hey, you have got to start somewhere, right? I find that it's hard to convince myself to do it but once I get going, it's not that bad. I just don't have much motivation at all - and never have. I have always hating working out -- always!!

But, I have got to get over that and get started. I'm not getting any younger and I have a 4th of July lake trip coming up and a family vacation in August that I need to get "bikini ready" for. So, for those of you listening out there, I"m going to try and keep tabs of what I do on here. Who knows, maybe knowing people will read or see my progress might give me a bit more will power. I guess we'll see, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment