Oh my gosh ... this recipe was awesome!
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the chicken, soup, onion, milk, 1/2 cup cheddar
- cheese, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, mushrooms, peppers, mayonnaise, steak
- seasoning and basil.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield:
- 6 servings.