Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seriously Scary!!

Some of you may have heard me talk about this but their is a rapist at large in my neighborhood here in Kansas City. I live in the Waldo Area and they are referring to him as the Waldo Rapist. To date, he has raped 5 local women here! The first two rapes were back in October '09. The two this year were in January. And just Monday, February 21st, there was another attack!

This is a photo I took of a flyer right outside my house by our driveway!



But, don't worry, I am being very cautious. I have my pepper spray with me whenever I have to be outside in the dark. Kesel has been taking the dogs out at night as well. However, his MO has been breaking into houses through windows when girls are home alone at night so I highly doubt my exact neighborhood would even be a target for him. But, nonetheless - I am very aware of my surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment