Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whatever Gets You Through the Day

You know, if you think about it - most of us spend more "awake" time at our jobs than we do our homes. For those of us with desk jobs, our desks are our "home away from home". As such, many of us tend to make our desks appear as "homey" as possible - by using pictures, knick knacks, calendars, figurines, etc. So, I thought today I would share a picture of my desk at work. As you can see - I have way too much!! I have pictures of my awesome family, my beautiful sisters, my fantastic husband and adorable puppies. I have a few of somse great girlfriends and a few drawings and cards as well. Oh, and I can't forget about the adorable Easter Bunny Care Bear I have as well. Some may think it's a little obsessive but in the middle of a long, stressful day - it's nice to look up and see everything in my life that I am so thankful for.




No comments:

Post a Comment