Monday, February 15, 2010

The Beginning ...


So, since my wedding is over and I no longer have wedding things to blog about, I have found that I miss it very much. It sounds silly, I know but it was something fun for me to do, a creative outlet, and from what I heard, people enjoyed reading it (the wedding blog that is). So, I have decided to start another blog, this one, for a few reasons. First, to keep in touch with friends and family and to let them know what is going on in my life. Second, I thought it would be fun to blog about everyday things in life, something that we all can relate to. I figure I can do posts with book reviews, recipe reviews, wine reviews, useless celebrity gossip, marriage articles, funny comics and you tube videos, etc. A little something of everything in the hopes that people will check this out. A fun creative outlet not only for me, but for my followers (should I have any!).

So, check it out. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or suggestions. Maybe a few things that you might be interested in and that you might come back and check the blog for.

No comments:

Post a Comment