Sunday, April 17, 2011

Morning Makeover


So, as we all know .. I am NOT a morning person. Never have been, never will be.  However, we all know that exercising in the morning has a lot of benefits.  Some of which I will share below from an article I found on Spark People.  With our vacation approaching I am wanting to start tanning after work. I know, it's not good for you but I do not do it very much. I am just wanting to get some color for vacation and so I don't get burned.

In any event, since I work until 6:00, on a normal day without tanning, by the time I get home and work out - we aren't able to start fixing dinner until at least 7:30 or 8:00 which is way too late anyways.  And half the time we are too tired to cook and end up eating cereal for dinner!  And now, if you add tanning into the mix ... that will tack on another 30+ minutes before I can work out and eat dinner.

So, I am going to attempt to start getting up maybe once or twice a week in the morning do squeeze in some time on the treadmill.  I figure if I can even just get 15-20 minutes done, that's 15-20 minutes I won't have to do when I get home in the evening. 

Anyways, I'm hoping to give this a try either Wednesday or Thursday morning. So keep you fingers crossed because I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Here's a great article I found on Spark People about exercising in the morning:
Learn to Love A.M. Exercise (Even if You're Not a Morning Person) 
By: Rebecca Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment