Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Fitness Pal

So, to help keep me on track and focused, I am using a site called My Fitness Pal. It allows me to log my food and exercises and keep track of calories consumed, calories burned, etc. I can do it online or on my phone so I have no reason to keep up with it as it is always at my fingertips. I find that knowing that I have to log any food that I consume makes me think twice about eating it. I can also log my weight every day and keep track of how much I have lost ... or gained. My goal is to get back down to approximately 115 pounds. I think that is an ideal and average weight for my height so that is what I am shooting for. I don't want to go any lower than that, however, as I don't want to be "too" skinny. I would also settle for 120 pounds as I think that is more attainable by May 21st but for now, I'm shooting for 115. The counter below shows my progress to date ...



No comments:

Post a Comment