Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer Hair ...

With summer approaching ... it's about time for a new do! Since I'm going to Jamaica in about 5 weeks, I'm not wanting to cut it anytime soon as I want it to be long enough to pull out of my face while at the beach.  I do want to, however, lighten it up a bit for the summer.  I'm not sure I want to go totally blonde but I would like to have a lot of it mixed in throughout - plus, the blonde will probably help camouflage my stupid gray hair ... yes ... I hate to say it out loud or on "paper" but yes, I have gray hair already. Stupid genetics ... sigh ... But, I have a fabu hairdresser so all is good!

Anyways, here are a few ideas I am mulling over for my next visit to the salon. Will probably be about 3 weeks or so - plenty of time to decide :-)  I think the first one is my favorite ... I just haven't had that light color of hair in a while ... might be a drastic change?  Any thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment